The Explore NB Travel Incentive program encourages New Brunswick residents to travel and spend in New Brunswick during the summer and early fall of 2020. Participants submitting claims are eligible for a 20% rebate on a maximum of $1,000 of eligible expenses.
The Explore NB Travel Incentive program
Adults (aged 19 or over at the time of the travel) who are residents of New Brunswick.
Terms and Conditions
- A paid overnight stay at an eligible accommodation as listed below is required.
- All receipts must be issued by a registered business for a product or service provided in the province.
- All expenditures claimed must have been incurred no earlier than the day of check-in at the accommodations and no later than the day of check-out.
- Applicants may submit claims from expenses associated with multiple paid trips in which they paid for their accommodations. Applicant's name must be on the accommodation receipt.
- Only expenses per the eligibility list will be considered. One claim per applicant.
- The business name and location, date of purchase, description of purchase, and the amount paid must be clearly identified on the receipt. As well, the receipt must show that it has been paid.
- Only individual receipts of $10 (taxes included) or more will be considered.
- All receipts must be originals.
- The eligible time period for incurring expenses is July 15th to September 30th, 2020.
- The province reserves the right to audit any application.
Applications must be received between October 1st and October 30th, 2020 and will be reviewed on a first come first served basis until the $3 million fund is depleted. The Application Form and guidelines will be posted on our website on October 1st. Please check back and save your receipts.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org