PLEASE NOTE that NBPNP ENTREPRENEURIAL STREAM program is temporarily on pause. We are not accepting any Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at this time, and any documents received are immediately deleted. Please continue to monitor our website for information regarding its reopening:
The Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for experienced business owners and senior managers who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in New Brunswick (NB) and managing it, while residing in the Province.
- have an eligible connection to New Brunswick; and
- be between 22-55 years of age; and
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French; and
- have completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary education after completing high school; and
- have a verifiable personal net worth** of at least CAD $600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be liquid and unencumbered funds; and
- have at least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business (of at least 33.3%);
have five years out of five of experience in a senior business management role or more;
- want to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business; and
- be able to invest at least $250,000 CAD of your own funds to establish a business in NB.