In order to apply to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) – Entrepreneurial Stream, you must first submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). Review the Entrepreneurial Stream Guide to determine if you meet all the minimum eligibility criteria of the program.
EOI’s will be selected based on highest scores and business concepts. If your EOI is selected, you will be sent an invitation to apply from the NBPNP.
- Only EOIs with an eligible connection will be accepted. Please review the list below of eligible connections for New Brunswick.*
If you are eligible, submit a completed EOI Form to the following email address:
Please do not send multiple EOIs as this will cause the deletion of your emails.
* An eligible connection to New Brunswick may be any of the following:
- Candidate has participated in an NBPNP promotional event organized by the Province of New Brunswick within 2 years prior to submitting an EOI.
- Candidate has made an exploratory visit to NB for at least five business days within 2 years prior to submitting an EOI.
- Candidate, or spouse or common-law partner, has been awarded a diploma or certificate that required at least two years full-time study at a post-secondary institution in New Brunswick after completion of high school;
- Candidate, or spouse or common-law partner, has worked 30 hours per week for at least 12 consecutive months in a high-skilled occupation (NOC O, A, B) for a company located in New Brunswick;
- Candidate, or spouse or common-law partner, have family (i e, parents, grandparents, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or children who are Permanent Residents or citizens of Canada living in New Brunswick for at least 12 months, or dependent children studying in NB).