Government of New Brunswick
Notice for Crown Reserve Licence holders: Information on camp closure and changes in fees can be found here.

Because of concerns surrounding COVID-19, offices of the Department of Natural Resources and Energy Development remain closed to the public at this time; however, staff have returned to offices and are available via email or telephone.

Please note : A blue tag is required in order to purchase a Deer and Game Bird licence or Bear licence. You can get tags at any authorized vendor, Service New Brunswick Service Centre or by contacting your local Natural Resources and Energy Development district office.

Buy a licence – Apply for a draw 
(Fish & Wildlife Licensing)


Resident Moose Draw

Results available July 6, 2020


Antlerless Deer Draw Application period
July 27 to August 21, 2020

Non-Resident Moose Draw

Results available May 19th to August 7th, 2020