The Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for experienced business owners and senior managers who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in New Brunswick (NB) and managing it, while residing in the Province.
- have an eligible connection to New Brunswick; and
- be between 22-55 years of age; and
- have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French; and
- have completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary education after completing high school; and
- have a verifiable personal net worth** of at least CAD $600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be liquid and unencumbered funds; and
- have at least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business (of at least 33.3%);
have five years out of five of experience in a senior business management role or more; and
- want to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business; and
- be able to invest at least $250,000 CAD of your own funds to establish a business in NB.